Monday, March 15, 2010

Major Award! (FRAGILE')

"IT'S A HAMSTER WITH A MUSTACHE. THAT'S WHAT GOT YOU SO EXCITED?"
Asks the non-supportive man who calls himself my husband.
I am very excited because today I have been validated.
I have been given true value and my life is worth living one more day.
(Maybe I'm going just a bit overboard here)
But you are valuable because you are here trying to find out if this chick is really funny or not.
Great, now I'm worried again...
Have an awesome day and kiss every hamster you come across today!
Thank you Leigh vs. Laundry for this awesome recognition.
See her fun blog by clicking on her outrageous (can you tell I'm excited?) button to the left.

15 comments:

  1. that's like the most coveted award ever. congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Your husband just doesn't know a prestigious honor when he sees one. Congrats on winning! Your comment was genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. COngrats. That's just he cutest award I've ever seen. I want a Hamster with a Mustach. I mean I'd even name him. For sure i'd name him marco. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations...and yes YOU are funny! No hamster kissing for me but I will kiss my puppies for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think an award from Leigh is pretty spectacular. Congratulations on the hamster award!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! You are totally deserving of that one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!!!! That's awesome!!!!! you certainly deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on that award!

    My darlin' hub doesn't get it either. But that's ok.

    I love your blog and your sense of humor!

    Thanks for visiting me today. You're the first to grab my button!

    I'm looking forward to getting to know you.

    Sweet dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! That photo of the girl in the chainmail was hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's not just a hamster with a mustache!
    He has a monocle and a top hat too, helloooo!
    *Sigh*. Men.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!!!

    Lucy

    PS - My husband would have said the same thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! Any award from Leigh is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! I haven't seen this award before. Stoppin from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay!

    Because you are the funniest ever.

    And I'm not jealous. At all. Nope.

    And, I took your button.

    ReplyDelete

"Thank you, and do come back now, ya heah?"
(No she didn't...yes she did.)