Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lovely Day

I woke this morning to more rain. Gray skies, fog, cold again...and honestly it kinda put a damper on my mood. I didn't mean for it to, but it just did. You would think my husband's homemade biscuits (yep he does) would help but, sadly, they did not.

I wasn't even motivated to really blog this morning, which is highly unusual so I was perusing (great word) some videos and BAM! There it was! I started smiling, and singing and the sun came out (in my spirit at least).

I've blogged about Beloved before and will again, count on it. I am biased. Cause these ladies are just that good. But I'm not even sure if they know this video is out "there". A fan put it together and although its a little jerky, the pictures are beautiful. This song is the title song from their second CD titled "Lovely Day".   You can find out more about them at http://belovedga.com/  (Yes they will be receiving my bill for the publicity. hahaha! Just kidding, of course. )

Have a LOVELY DAY!


13 comments:

  1. I need to know how to make slideshows like that with the music track of one's choice. Seriously, I have assigned my students to make one and I have no idea how to do it myself. I am nervous that they are actually going to ask me how to do it. That's just the kind of leader that I am !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely day! Thanks for the song and video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the sun starts to shine for you:)

    I did get your email last night and responded but it keeps coming back as "delayed". Not sure if it will ever get to you. But I wanted to thank you, and I can't wait to check out those other blogs. I have such a great time following your blog.

    And, the recipe will be going out tomorrow, Saturday at the latest.

    Erin
    http://homeswheremyheartis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU for that song and the video! I so needed that, and you may have cheered the flu right out of me! :-) (Well, not really, but it did bring a huge smile to my face!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice pictures in the slide show. While I don't really mind the stormy weather, I guess not seeing the sun for a long time would get old too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sweet, talented, husband made that video. That brings back good memories. Lovely Day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please tell me those biscuits have homemade sausage gravy on them...I want to live vicariously through your taste buds. I am having an awards ceremony tommorow. You are invited but you can't look better than me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've never heard that song before. i bet it'd sound just as good as a rap thrown in with a little beatbox. word.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Leanne! Thanks for your kind words today and thank you for the video. I have not heard of this group and just loved the song! It's starting to get colder here in Michigan and they are forecasting snow flurries early next week so I will need to play this video often. Like you, the weather can bring me down sometimes. Take care, be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ps. i gave you an award on my blog. surprise! i know, right!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice! I'm sorry it's a gloomy day where you are. Here on Long Island we're enjoyed a beautiful warm spring day! We needed it after the horrible hurricane that was here this past weekend. Down trees, power lines, some people here are still without power!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Homemade biscuits, huh? I may have to try them out sometime. So glad the sun came out for your spirit. I had a wonderful day myself.

    Hey, thanks for the comment at my sex post. See you soon for Friday Follow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Overcast days just make me tired. I hate it.

    ReplyDelete

"Thank you, and do come back now, ya heah?"
(No she didn't...yes she did.)