Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tennessee Flood

I'd like to introduce you to two lovely ladies.

Beth from Just Me and My Life   and
EthelMaePotter from The Adventures of Fred and Ethel.
you may also read this article about the Flood.
Both of these precious friends live in Nashville and have written touching posts, both with heart-wrenching pictures about the recent flooding of their hometown.

Please visit one or both of these ladies and don't just visit.

Pray. Repost. Act. Do Something.

These are two of my friends and I care about them, even though we've never met. Show them you care.

6 comments:

  1. oh wow. see, i don't watch the news. or even read it. because i can't handle it. so i didn't even know there was flooding.

    lame, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad. It's amazing what some rain can do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm praying for everyone down there!

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear this. I hope they can get back to normal soon. Tell W not to worry. I don't watch the news either. It is too hard for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a heartbreaking thing. I posted about the two ladies you mentioned today and shared this very helpful link for anyone who'se interested in getting involved but isn't sure where to start...

    http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2010-05-05/how-to-help-nashville/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like your first lady that commments I don't watch the news but I do read the papers and I have seen alot about the floods on many blogs. Just wanted to tell you I'm on my way to check out and pray fro your two friends plus everyone else that's in the flood right now.
    Take care my dear, havea great and blessed day today. Happy Mother's day. I hope it's the best Mother's day ever.

    ReplyDelete

"Thank you, and do come back now, ya heah?"
(No she didn't...yes she did.)